I find myself getting excited by the simplest things these days. Trying to focus on the half of the glass that needs filling. I have to smile at how small some of these things are, but I guess that’s what gratitude is all about.
Things that excite me these days:
- Getting a good nights sleep (this was something I used to take for granted but sadly doesn’t happen much anymore – blaaaaddddy insomnia!)
- Every minuscule gram , cm, or % body fat lost (the transformation of my body is really getting me excited these days!)
- Spending time with my family (another thing I took for granted before but is happening less and less with my crazy schedule!)
- Time off
- Possibilities (I’m opening myself to all sorts of new experiences this year, the sense of possibilities is intoxicating)
- Fresh Egyptian Cotton linen and down pillows and duvet.
- Kauai Cappuccino Boost
- Being able to actually do Bridge Walks, Push Ups, Lunges, Squats, etc.
- Laughing from my belly at myself