Things to be happy about this morning:
- The flu has officially passed, I can breathe through both nostrils and my body is no longer producing copious amounts of snot! All that remains is a slightly raspy voice, but I’m going with sexy on that one and celebrating it!
- Today is the first day of the car webmastering job since I got my new notebook, and it’s saving me like half an hour in the morning! Fan-frikking–tastic! No more hanging browser or printer errors. Yes, life is good 🙂 I’m way too easy to please!
- Two people told me this weekend I’ve lost weight – no further comment required – WOOHOO!
- Pork Chop and Jessie slept outside for the 5th night in a row last night and did NOT perform, I didn’t have to get up and shout like a fish wife, and they still love me 🙂
- It is a gorgeous Autumn day in Durbs, warm sun, cool breeze, pleasant as all hell, no more sweating outside of Yoga, this IS something to be celebrated!
- Reading back points 1-5, I sound suspiciously happy, what the hell is up with that? No people, I didn’t get shagged this weekend, not even in my dreams, but clearly a chick can be happy, for no reason whatsoever 😀